[meta-freescale] Building qtbase for imx6qsabresd

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 11:30:20 PST 2013

Hello,
Today I've cloned the layer meta-qt5 because I want to try qt5 for imx6qsabresd.
I added qtbase qtbase-tools and qtbase-plugins to my image recipe (which is based on fsl-image gui).
Of course i have removed qt4 from build.

The bsp i'm currently using is the fsl one, freshly cloned from dora branch.

Bitbaking the image, i got a lot of errors while compiling qtbase.
Does someone saw the same problem recently?

If needed, I can post the full compilation log

Thanks
Simone