[meta-freescale] mfw_isink imx53 missing libgstfsl-0.10.so

Janis Coders janis.coders at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:03:39 PST 2013

(dora branch, imx53, all image with gstreamer)

Hi, recently started playing with gstreamer mfw_isink element, which
allows multiple simultaneous video playbacks on one screen.
I am having multiple problems with this element, but that's probably
because I don't understand some features. There is one thing I know for
sure - that library link is incorrect. When launching video playback
with mfw_isink I get an error.

Can not open dll, libgstfsl-0.10.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory.

It can be fixed with
ln -s /usr/lib/libgstfsl-0.10.so.0.0.1 /usr/lib/libgstfsl-0.10.so

-------
Non Yocto related stuff
------
For this to work I still have to set /usr/share/vssconfig  fb to 0, but
I don't know what it really does and after that the GUI disappears after
video playback.