[meta-freescale] Bitbake generates error during parsing

Fabio Labruna fabio at siddha.it
Wed Nov 13 05:10:55 PST 2013

I'm tryng to build Freescale Yocto Image following "Freescale Yocto Project
Tutorial" instructions.
If I use master (or master-next) repository's branch to init repo:

fsl-community-bsp $ repo init \
-u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform \
 -b master

when I bitbake an image, for example :

build $ bitbake core-image-minimal

bitbake fails and displays following output:

WARNING: Variable sysroot_stage_all contains tabs, please remove these
(/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-fslc_3.12.bb)| ETA:  00:00:19
NOTE: Error during finalise of
/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-fslc_3.12.bb
ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing
/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-fslc_3.12.bb: Failure expanding variable sysroot_stage_all:
IndentationError: unexpected indent (<string>, line 4)
WARNING: Variable sysroot_stage_all contains tabs, please remove these
(/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-imx_3.0.35.bb)
NOTE: Error during finalise of
/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-imx_3.0.35.bb
WARNING: Variable sysroot_stage_all contains tabs, please remove these
(/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-imx_3.5.7.bb)
NOTE: Error during finalise of
/home/sfera/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-imx_3.5.7.bb

Note, if I use dora repository's branch to init repo, all the task are
executed successfully and bitbake generates required images.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue ?

Thanks.
Regards
Fabio