[meta-freescale] [meta-freesclae] Replace/change/append SRC_URI for kernel git URL.

Janis Coders janis.coders at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 02:35:21 PST 2013

Hmm seems like this worked in the end too:
NEW_SRC_URI = "git://X.X.X.X/git/be-kernel.git;protocol=git;branch=yyyyyyy"
SRC_URI_prepend_mx5 = "${NEW_SRC_URI}"

My git URI is now first in the list and looks like then is priority. Not
really sure what bitbake does on multiple git sources. Seems like
the first one is only used. Is that right?