[meta-freescale] gstreamer base plugins clockoverlay missing

Janis Coders janis.coders at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 23:33:08 PST 2013

What I did was create gst-plugins-base_0.10.36.bbappend and there
enabling pango:
PRINC := "${@int(PRINC) + 1}"
PACKAGECONFIG_append = " pango"

Then it gets compiled with base plugins.
Then include it in image with gst-plugins-base-pango.

I am not Yocto expert, so I am not sure if this is the correct way.