[meta-freescale] [meta-freesclae] Replace/change/append SRC_URI for kernel git URL.

Janis Coders janis.coders at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:12:31 PST 2013

Hi, I am trying to append SRC_URI of linux-imx_2.6.35.3.bb recipe,
because we have our own git repository. The problem is that I don't want
to override the SRC_URI completely, but only change the git repo address
to our server. Does Yocto support it in some pretty way? (because for
now we have to use this regex syntax in .bbapend file, which works, but
isn't pretty):

NEW_SRC_URI = "git://X.X.X.X/git/be-kernel.git;protocol=git;branch=yyyyyyy"
TMP_SRC_URI := '${@bb.utils.re.sub("git://[^\\s]*",
d.getVar("NEW_SRC_URI", True), d.getVar("SRC_URI", True))}'
SRC_URI_mx5 = "${TMP_SRC_URI}"