[meta-freescale] Overriding linux-imx kernel defconfig

Janis Coders janis.coders at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 06:00:33 PDT 2013

Hi, I have a question regarding linux-imx defconfig overriding.
In 1.4 when overraiding linux-imx kernel recipe, I could add my cusom
defconfig under linux-imx subdirectory and it was the priority, but now
in 1.5 the priority goes to meta-fsl-arm layers kernel recipe.
If I move my defconfig under linux-imx/mx5/ then priority goes to my
layer. In log files do_unpack I see that the order has changed (1.4 ->
1.5) traversing directories.
Is this traversing change related to new 1.5 yocto version (bitbake?),
or it is changed somewhere in freescale community recipes?