[meta-freescale] R: R: Imx53 sd card read write timing

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:58:48 PDT 2013

Hi Daiane,
Sure is my perception, but now the kernel loading takes about 7~8 seconds from power on, instead of 15~17 seconds that was before.

My GUI application (written in qt & QML)  is really much more faster now than without L2 cache enabled.

It's simply wonderful!

If you need more informations, please ask me, and then I will be happy to do some tests for you.

Regards
Simone