[meta-freescale] 回复: 回复: run DirectFB(v1.4.0) with vivante acceleration failed

Daiane Angolini daiane.angolini at freescale.com
Wed May 29 06:06:06 PDT 2013

On 05/29/2013 06:04 AM, jojo wrote:
> Hi,
> I am confused, please allow me to ask some stupid questions,
>
> meta-fsl-* of yocto project is maintained by FSL company or just by
> community members who are not freescale' employee ?

It's all about community here.

> I wan to use latest stable image to apply into my solution,

Latest stable branch is dylan

> there two ways i can get build systems about for FSL ( i use fsl image
> of yocto project current ), which is my prefer ?

What do you mean?

There are 2 demo images provided by meta-fsl-demos. The difference is
X11 and QT.

But, they are not for product, they are for demo. You start using those
images only to "taste" it. You must have your own image.

> and where i can get release note about FSL bugfixes or new features
> added with FSL's BSP ?

Please, go to www.freescale.com/imx and take the release notes for the
BSP you've been using.

--