[meta-freescale] 回复: =?utf-8?Q?=E5=9B=9E=E5=A4=8D=EF=BC=9A_?=run DirectFB(v1.4.0) with vivante acceleration failed

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:04:12 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am confused, please allow me to ask some stupid questions,

meta-fsl-* of yocto project is maintained by FSL company or just by community members who are not freescale' employee ?

I wan to use latest stable image to apply into my solution,
    there two ways i can get build systems about for FSL ( i use fsl image of yocto project current ), which is my prefer ?
     and where i can get release note about FSL bugfixes or new features added with FSL's BSP ?

BTW, i thought you are freescale's member all time :)

Thanks,

- Jojo

在 2013年5月17日星期五,上午10:34,Otavio Salvador 写道: