[meta-freescale] Help!!! Bad initab entry at line 5

Luo Zhenhua-B19537 B19537 at freescale.com
Tue May 28 23:32:48 PDT 2013

Hi Zahid,

I tried to boot(ramboot) p2020rdb with all images built by SDK 1.3.2, the board can boot up normally. The boot log is attached.

Please use the u-boot provided by SDK 1.3.2 to try again, if the issue insists, please privide more details on how your images were built and the steps of loading image, full boot log is also helpful.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua