[meta-freescale] (imx6q-sabrelite) Are there -dev and/or -sdk builds for yocto freescale

Thanassis Silis djnass_18 at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 16:51:40 PDT 2013

Hi there,I added in my build/conf/local.conf the following:
EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "dbg-pkgs dev-pkgs tools-debug tools-profile tools-sdk debug-tweaks"
I can not seem to come across the information regarding how to re-bitbake my target (fsl-image-test).should I clear the whole image? or just clear something (everything & how) ? or simply just rerun "bitbake fsl-image-test" and everything that needs to be re-bitbaked will be re-done?
Thank you for your help