[meta-freescale] resolution not changing

Alexander Keller alexan3 at vt.edu
Wed May 15 15:05:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am having issues trying to change the resolution. I have passed the
resolution that I want in the u-boot setting with the following setting:

setenv mmcargs 'setenv bootargs console=${console},${baudrate}
root=${mmcroot} video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666
video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi, 1920x1080M at 60, if=RGB24'

I want the resolution to be 1920x1080 and I checked that this resolution is
supported by the bsp. Is there another place for me to change the resolution
of my screen?

Thanks for your help,

Alexander Keller