[meta-freescale] packagegroup-core-x11-utils errors

PAPARO Nino (MM) nino.paparo at magnetimarelli.com
Fri May 10 12:02:58 PDT 2013

I switched to the yocto 1.4 dylan release and I tried building core-image-x11  to test the system, but it breaks on

Reading package lists...
| Building dependency tree...
| Reading state information...
| The following extra packages will be installed:
|   eglibc-binary-localedata-en-gb
| The following NEW packages will be installed:
|   eglibc-binary-localedata-en-gb locale-base-en-gb
| 0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
| 2 not fully installed or removed.
| Need to get 0 B/327 kB of archives.
| After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
| WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
|   eglibc-binary-localedata-en-gb locale-base-en-gb
| Authentication warning overridden.
| dpkg: warning: overriding problem because --force enabled:
|  package architecture (armel) does not match system (amd64)
| Selecting previously unselected package eglibc-binary-localedata-en-gb.
| (Reading database ... 18 files and directories currently installed.)
| Unpacking eglibc-binary-localedata-en-gb (from .../eglibc-binary-localedata-en-gb_2.17-r0_armel.deb) ...
| dpkg: warning: overriding problem because --force enabled:
|  package architecture (armel) does not match system (amd64)
| Selecting previously unselected package locale-base-en-gb.
| Unpacking locale-base-en-gb (from .../locale-base-en-gb_2.17-r0_armel.deb) ...
| Reading package lists...
| Building dependency tree...
| Reading state information...
| Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
| requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
| distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
| or been moved out of Incoming.
| The following information may help to resolve the situation:
|
| The following packages have unmet dependencies:
|  packagegroup-core-x11-base : Depends: packagegroup-core-x11-utils but it is not going to be installed
| E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs (see /home/nino/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qsabrelite-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-x11/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.27673 for further information)
ERROR: Task 7 (/home/nino/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/images/core-image-x11.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 4609 tasks of which 4555 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (4609 of 4610)

Is it a bug or some misconfiguration on my  machine?
I' using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit on a Virtual Machine.

Regards

Nino Paparo