[meta-freescale] 回复: GLX load vivante_dri.so failed

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:13:39 PDT 2013

Hi,
OMG…

I have no good choice to use hardware acceleration in yocto

If i use DirectFB… you mean it's not supported in 1.6 by now in dylan
If i use GLX with X11… you mean ….it's a known issue…
If i use X11 only, there are no testing program in imx6 to check whether it's really accelerated...

My application is written with GTK+, any good choice with acceleration ?….help…..

--
jojo

在 2013年5月7日星期二,上午12:48,Otavio Salvador 写道: