[meta-freescale] MX28 SD card image with imx-bootlets

Jeff Horn jeff at everlook.net
Wed May 8 18:41:13 PDT 2013

It seems to be related to the HAB.  With the MX28 FSL provides the
mk_mx28_sd script and and a mk_hdr script.  The mk_hdr script generates a
36 byte binary file.  I manually wrote that to the first sector of the boot
partition followed by my bootstream at the second sector and it works.  So,
I think I can get that header script into the build and I'll be good.

Yes, I changed my version of the image class to use the ivt.bd file when
running elftosb.  Once I get this patched in I can post in case others need
it.

Thanks,
Jeff Horn