[meta-freescale] hob error when adding opencv package...or really any package

Richard Cagley rcagley at toyon.com
Tue May 7 12:03:38 PDT 2013

Following these instructions
http://www.ossystems.com.br/blog/2013/04/15/yocto-with-boundary-devices-
nitrogen6x-5-steps-only/
(basically bitbake fsl-image-test)

And then running hob in the build directory I'm unable to add/modify any
package selection. I get the errors below...any ideas?

---
Hob Exception - Error running command '['matchFile', 'hob-image.bb']':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 68, in runCommand
    result = command_method(self, commandline)
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 210, in matchFile
    return command.cooker.matchFile(fMatch)
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 1142, in matchFile
    raise NoSpecificMatch
NoSpecificMatch