[meta-freescale] configuring gstreamer base package

Richard Cagley rcagley at toyon.com
Mon May 6 12:04:06 PDT 2013

I did figure one way of doing this with "hob". But, when I try to select
videotestsrc during package configuration I get this error below. What
does this mean?

Hob Exception - Error running command '['matchFile', 'hob-image.bb']':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 68, in runCommand
    result = command_method(self, commandline)
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 210, in matchFile
    return command.cooker.matchFile(fMatch)
  File "/opt/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 1142, in matchFile
    raise NoSpecificMatch
NoSpecificMatch