[meta-freescale] change screen resolution

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon May 6 09:50:28 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Alexander Keller <alexan3 at vt.edu> wrote:
>                 I was just wondering, I have a touchscreen that has a
> resolution of 800x400 pixels. However, the default in yocto is 640x480
> pixels. Is there a way in yocto to change the screen resolution to match my
> touchscreen display? I am using an imx6qsabreard  machine.

Yes you can pass the boot params to kernel for it to configure it. You
may need to add support for the mode if it is not supported by the
kernel.

I think the release notes of the BSP should provide the boot params,
but I didn't verify.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br