[meta-freescale] uboot settings and HDMI display

He Zheng totoroghost at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:50:57 PDT 2013

Alexander,

Here's the setting from my u-boot.

bootargs=console=ttymxc0,115200 root=/dev/mmcblk1p1 rootwait rw
video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666 video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M at 60
,if=RGB24

You can set by typing following command which you can get from Sabre SD
User Guide.
setenv bootargs 'console=ttymxc0,115200 root=/dev/mmcblk1p1 rootwait rw
video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666 video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M at 60
,if=RGB24'

Thanks,
He