[meta-freescale] X11 hardware acceleration

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:50:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

	Is there some test program of X11 acceleration in "dylan" ?

	It's invalid indeed for "x11_overlay.c" in directory "imx-test-1.1.0".

	Can you give me some clue to get some test program of "X11" with hardware acceleration ?

Thanks,
- Jojo

在 2013-5-3,上午4:43,Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> 写道: