[meta-freescale] i.MX28 SDCARD boot fail after dd Yocto fsl-image-gui-sdk image

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu May 2 19:46:30 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM,  <ttom at ms5.url.com.tw> wrote:
> I can't find out any setting to modify boot partition.
>
> According to fdisk check, no active tag show in sdcard partition table.
>
> Put active in partition 1, fsl-image-gui image still can not work so far,
> but fsl-image-test can work.

Well so we have some weird here.

If fsl-image-test and fsl-image-gui has different results we might
have a problem. Can you try to change the SD card and try to use a
different machine to write it? The GUI image is much bigger and
depending on the controller it might be an issue. Hard to say but a
worth test.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br