[meta-freescale] X11 hardware acceleration

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Thu May 2 07:36:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

	I will use the imx6qsd in "dylan", also need hardware acceleration.

	My application use GTK-X11 or GTK-cairo backend to rendering either.

	i know x11 or cairo-DFB both can be accelerated du to imx6 Reference manual .

	which  way is prefer in "dylan" ?  i am familiar with "DFB" but not to "X11".

	BTW, x11 test program is not valid in "imx-test" in imx6 platform ?

Thanks,
- Jojo

在 2013-4-30,上午9:11,Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> 写道: