[meta-freescale] ERROR building fsl-image-test for i.MX6SL eVK

Michael Urbaniak MikeU at ebtron.com
Wed Mar 27 07:13:24 PDT 2013

I was using u-boot-v2009.08-imx_12.10.02 for my LTIB setup.
The only thing I changed from the original was the #define in
mx6sl_evk.h that specifies the ram amount.
It was set for 512M and the board has 1G.
I also believe the rootfs image was ext2 not ext3........

Unfortunately I have some other "fires" to put out this am but I will
get back on this as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike