[meta-freescale] MT9T111/MT9T112 aptina camera driver in linux-imx

Ashwin Kirpalani akcooper8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:36:19 PDT 2013

ahhh...ok so I think I will have to port the mt9t112 driver to freescale's
way of doing things, namely in the drivers/media/video/mxc/capture since
freescale is not using soc_camera.

On a somewhat related question, what is this "imx-devel" branch about?:
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/imx-devel/branches
I see all kinds of references to imx-devel and v3.x.y.imx-devel here. How
come this is all the way up to 3.8 while Freescale is still on 3.0.35.
Something doesn't seem right!

Thanks