[meta-freescale] MT9T111/MT9T112 aptina camera driver in linux-imx

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:17:16 PDT 2013

That is not the right repository.  If you look at the recipes in meta-fsl-arm
for the kernel, you'll see that the SRC_URI for linux-imx points to Freescale's
git repo, not github.

I'm actually not really sure what that repository is on github.  It looks like a
fork from a v3.5 mainline kernel with no commits from Freescale.

This is basically the one we're using now in meta-fsl-arm master (not danny).
You'll need to check the commit that is checked out:

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/log/?h=imx_3.0.35_1.1.0