[meta-freescale] MT9T111/MT9T112 aptina camera driver in linux-imx

Ashwin Kirpalani akcooper8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 07:53:41 PDT 2013

Browsing around freescale's linux-imx sources, I noticed that the correct
version of the driver that I want (mt9t112.c) is indeed in the linux-imx
sources from freescale. It is here:
https://github.com/Freescale/linux-imx/tree/master/drivers/media/video. So
why is it not the same in yocto's linux-imx-3-0-35 version? Could someone
please explain how yocto's version diverges from freescale's kernel version
and why? Thanks