[meta-freescale] Adding gpsd and ntp causes Sabre SD boot not finished.

Juha Vuorivirta jvp.vuorivirta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 07:13:24 PDT 2013

Hello!

I added support for gpsd and ntp like this:

IMAGE_INSTALL += "gpsd ntp" to local.conf

and

sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe and
sources/meta-openembedded/meta-networking to bblayers.conf

Then I bitbake core-image-sato. Is this enough?
I assume because I am not making changes to kernel or u-boot?

Booting board stops here:
sh: cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
sh: no job control in this shell
sh-4.2#

Without changes boot goes fine and I can login as root.

br,

jv