[meta-freescale] The updated proposal of FSL Yocto layers reorg - 4-Mar

Luo Zhenhua-B19537 B19537 at freescale.com
Mon Mar 11 19:27:26 PDT 2013

Bob,

There is a draft plan in the proposal, the stage1 is planned to be completed in June of 2013, and the finish time of stage2 is end of 2013.

When the proposal gets the final agreement, we will create the detailed plan and keep git repos/development progress/SDK releases synced with our plan.

Actually, we have begun the development, you can see some reorg changes n http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-ppc/log/.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua