[meta-freescale] The updated proposal of FSL Yocto layers reorg - 4-Mar

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Sun Mar 10 08:19:49 PDT 2013

On 03/03/2013 10:48 PM, Luo Zhenhua-B19537 wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have incorporated the comments of previous discussion into the reorg
> design document, please take a look.

Zhenhua,

What's the plan for this reorg design document?  I would very much like
to see Freescale keep this document maintained & synced with the repos &
SDK releases as time progresses & development continues.  Otherwise,
your intent may be forgotten and the actual implementation & direction
may drift off into the woods....

Bob