[meta-freescale] Problem building fsl-image-gui

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 08:10:18 PDT 2013

Each time I 'fix' one of the packages so that it doesn't pop a QA error, I get a
new one.

It seems that the Makefile for imx-test/memtool strips memtool before Yocto gets
a chance to strip it itself, so that popped up a QA error.

I finally resigned myself to actually getting something done, so I've reverted
the commit in poky which causes all of these problems.  Not an ideal solution, I
know.  I did file bugs on a couple of them.

John