[meta-freescale] Problem building fsl-image-gui

Trevor Woerner trevor.woerner at linaro.org
Sun Jun 30 07:18:01 PDT 2013

On 30 June 2013 08:29, Trevor Woerner <trevor.woerner at linaro.org> wrote:
> On 30 June 2013 00:41, John Weber <rjohnweber at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You're on dylan so you won't see this problem yet.
>
> Ah yes... I've been doing so many builds on so many projects I somehow
> thought I was on master with fsl and didn't double-check. Sorry about
> that.

Now I see, the default manifest is for dylan.

So how does someone work off the master? When I

    $ repo init -u
git://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform -b master

and then try

    $ MACHINE="imx53qsb" bitbake fsl-image-gui

I get

    bash: /home/trevor/devel/yocto/builds/fsl/sources/poky/scripts/bitbake:
No such file or directory