[meta-freescale] FSL OPENGLES1, OPENGLES2

Craig McDermott cmcdermott at rbccorp.com
Thu Jun 27 14:54:47 PDT 2013

I am on the master branch and trying to run the GPU SDK 1.0 OPENGLES Samples using X11.  None of them appear to work.  Every request to X ends up with.

1.  XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0.0"

I see the window get created but nothing gets rendered and when I close the test app (I.E. 07_BasicTexturing) all of the requests seem to have errored with Resource not available.

Bitbake fsl-image-gui for imx6qsabresd is how I built.  What could I be missing?
Craig McDermott