[meta-freescale] Missing Atheros ath6k Firmware

Post Lauren-RAA013 RAA013 at freescale.com
Thu Jun 27 05:54:59 PDT 2013

We just fixed this for upcoming release.  We had to update the MACHINE_EXTRA_RECOMMENDS which are set in imx-base.inc

+MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS_append_mx6q = " firmware-imx-vpu-imx6q firmware-imx-ath6k"
+MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS_append_mx6dl = " firmware-imx-vpu-imx6d firmware-imx-ath6k"

Make sure to cleanall your packagegroup-base to include it.

Lauren Post