[meta-freescale] mx53qsb now failed to build any image with x11

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Jun 19 04:46:17 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Alexey Mednyy <swexru at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Please provide more information about your problem:
>>
>> * is it dylan or master?
>> * did you do any change in the image?
> 1. it's dylan
> 2. No changes,only conf/local.conf MACHINE is imx53qsb

Please first check if you're using an update repository of poky and
meta-fsl-arm; I did several builds of dylan lately and didn't find
this so it should be a corner case or something specific in your side.

Please paste your local.conf as well.

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br