[meta-freescale] fail to create qemu image test for meta-toolchain

Thanassis Silis djnass_18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:55:36 PDT 2013

thank you I will check it out with them.

Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:17:19 -0300
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] fail to create qemu image test for meta-toolchain
From: otavio at ossystems.com.br
To: djnass_18 at hotmail.com
CC: meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM, Thanassis Silis <djnass_18 at hotmail.com> wrote:

While building last 100 packages for the meta-toochain (with qemu arm image test enabled). I get the following

ERROR: Function failed: No scenario list file named /home/nass/yocto/sources/poky/scripts/qemuimage-tests/scenario/qemuarm/meta-toolchain found

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/nass/yocto/sources/poky/build/tmp/work/armv5te-poky-linux-gnueabi/meta-toolchain-1.0-r7/temp/log.do_qemuimagetest.4698
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function do_qemuimagetest

| DEBUG: Python function do_qemuimagetest finished
| ERROR: Function failed: No scenario list file named /home/nass/yocto/sources/poky/scripts/qemuimage-tests/scenario/qemuarm/meta-toolchain found
ERROR: Task 7 (/home/nass/yocto/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/meta/meta-toolchain.bb, do_qemuimagetest) failed with exit code '1'

is there intentionally no script for qemuarm image?
This means that I won't be able to run a qemu image, but will I have the meta-toolchain?

thank you for your help.

Support for QEMU machines should be done in oe-core / openembedded-users mailing list.

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br