[meta-freescale] Vivante OpenCL Examples Source

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Sun Jun 2 12:44:56 PDT 2013

Sorry I wasn't clear.  Using my old LTIB setup I was able to correctly get the compiler errors on the console, fixing them allows the application to run.  Meanwhile my yocto installation still wouldn't run with the fix.  I confirmed to be using the same Vivante libraries but noticed my installation was missing a few of the libraries compared to LTIB and adding these solved the issue.  I believe libCLC.so was the missing and required library.