[meta-freescale] Starting review process for upstreaming 3.5.7-1.0.0 to master branch

Post Lauren-RAA013 RAA013 at freescale.com
Tue Jul 23 10:38:52 PDT 2013

Freescale i.MX is preparing our first Yocto release 3.5.7-1.00 alpha available with documentation by next week.    Our release is based on dylan but we have recipe patches ready to upstream into the master branch.      Our team worked closely with Otavio and Daiane to prepare a set of patches for the master branch and will be sending these patches for review to the meta-fsl-arm email list.   Because there are so many patches we will be starting the review process this week.     Please note that patches on master will look different than what is released in our release layer because of the integration process.

Our documentation released will explain how our dylan release works so please wait for that documentation if you have questions about the release.

Our kernel, uboot and meta-fsl-bsp-release layer gits are available on git.freescale.com.

Thanks for your support with this.

Lauren Post
Freescale Yocto i.MX Team Lead