[meta-freescale] Xorg Corruption with Dylan on the SabreLite

Ian Geiser igeiser at devonit.com
Thu Jul 18 10:25:21 PDT 2013

Greetings, I have a SabreLite and I did a core-image-x11 sdcard image, and it boots fine.  The problem is when I open a window and drag the window across the screen I get noise style corruption on the window surface.  Has anyone seen this happen?  I do not see this with Danny, on only with Dylan. What would the best avenue to start debugging?  I have not tried master yet, because I would like to stay with stable for now.  Thanks!