[meta-freescale] GPU 2d/3d acceleration not working in yocto qte-in-use-image

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 05:35:53 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:

> You're right, we always can find a technical solution. A more community
> friendly solution would be to use the mailing list as done in most
> other layers/projects but that's your layer so that's your policy and
> now we know it. There is not cost for you (only a git send-email before
> doing the git push - or even just after if you prefer).

Yes, please always send the patches to the list, Otavio.

Last week, for example I sent two patches updating the kernel commits
from git.freescale.com, then you replied that such changes were
already done.

If I had seen your patches in the list, I would not have spent time
working on the exact same change.

I also do not agree with the policy of silently applying patches, no
matter if they are trivial fixes or build breaks.

Just post everything here and this will makes things easier for everybody.