[meta-freescale] GPU 2d/3d acceleration not working in yocto qte-in-use-image

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Wed Jul 17 06:01:16 PDT 2013

Le Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:37:09 -0300,
Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :

> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:
> > Le Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:30:18 -0300,
> > Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :
> >> Those in master-next will be send to mailing list for review.
> >>
> > so if I understand well master-next is a sandbox which can get commits
> > not sent to the ML ?
>
> No; master-next is a place I have been using to push things to
> autobuilder or people test. It sometimes has patches not sent to
> mailing list for my convenience so I can get autobuilder test and
> feedback.

so you confirm that master-next can get commits not sent to the ML so
the answer to the question is "yes" ;-) that's not a big issue for
master-next the only thing is to be aware of that.

Just FYI, unless I'm mistaken, these ones are in master and were not
sent to the ML :
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=30f65ca2688a4c94f9790968fa2a8408e8e50a34
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=5398e59900cfceb995f924bd06dc8e3801599767
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=4a91984318cbc8c8b56f319a6eb7856e81fa9cac
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=daf582c93a7283fb0af3b25fe2ada48f4c9985c4
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=ba487405f60c38ea2a77b7a6866f954b665eefa7
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=d48e4022824a13206f2a893759cf332a174e6d7d
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=f8a8a5eddc9e0d7e39e219dfb1fd137c8f77addc
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?id=1cb885570c9666bf4c7f8986623fc66988cec292

Here again not a big problem : the only thing is to be aware patches can
reach master without being sent to the ML, that can be important for
peoples having external layers based on meta-fsl-arm's master branch.

Eric