[meta-freescale] Vivante OpenCL Examples Source

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Tue Jul 16 10:40:47 PDT 2013

What I mean is for gpu-viv-opencl package libCL and libCLC would be provided.  Then the gpu-viv-opencl package would provide virtual/opencl.  It might also be worth seeing if any of the other BSP provide OpenCL support and see how their libraries are packaged.

The main concern, libCL requires libCLC but this isn't clearly defined anywhere at the moment.