[meta-freescale] USB OTG HNP support in Yocto Meta FSL

Kari Kauppi kari.s.kauppi at symbio.com
Mon Jul 15 16:03:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are working with Boundary Devices Sabre Lite board and kernel from Boundary Devices (git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git)
and trying to perform dynamic role switch from host to device with USB OTG HNP (Host Negotiation Protocol).

Only thing that we can get working is set USB port either in host or in device mode on boot and it looks like that state machine is not working correctly for dynamic role switch.

Does someone know what is the level of support for USB OTG HNP in current Kernel and BSP?
We have also tried the Freescale kernel ( https://github.com/boundarydevices/linux-imx6.git)

Best Regards
 ~Kari Kauppi