[meta-freescale] GPU 2d/3d acceleration not working in yocto qte-in-use-image

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Mon Jul 15 09:11:47 PDT 2013

On Monday, 15 July, 2013 15:46:32 Carrillodominguez Francisco Alberto-B35153
wrote:
> We have a client that is using Qt4.8 compiled with Yocto dylan, they report
> that the GPU acceleration is not enabled.  Talking with Leo, he mentioned
> that the enablement to GPU have been done in one of the working branches
> master-next or other one.
>
> Could you help me to confirm which branch is the correct one, and if it is
> true that the GPU acceleration would be enabled for Qt on that branch?
>
> Is it possible for the client to use these branches ?

What GPU acceleration to you mean?
One doesn't simple 'enable GPU acceleration' :)

What does your application do, what do you want to achieve and what isn't
working/isn't as fast as you expected?
"they report"? 'they'? 'report'?