[meta-freescale] Cross-Compiling Qt Application for i.MX6

squirem squirem at fbdfrozen.com
Mon Jul 1 07:42:04 PDT 2013

Otavio Salvador <otavio at ...> writes:

> Do you have the patch to send to me? I can check it.

The patch is attached to this tutorial posted on the Freescale site:
https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-94066
It's nothing more than a mkspecs directory meant to add i.MX6 support.

> I do cross build of Qt quite often and I use a meta-toolchain-qt for
> it. So it builds a X11 compatible toolchain for Qt development.

I notice there are the following packages:
    nativesdk-packagegroup-qt-toolchain-host
    packgroup-qt-toolchain-target
Are these what you have been including in your build?
I have not yet built them, so I don't know what tools would be installed and
where.