[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] random/common packages not being build

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:26:18 PST 2013

I've working with imx53 and imx28 on master branch, and I tried
fsl-image-gui and fsl-image-test.
And I was not able to build those images.

Sometimes I get some random/common packages build error (like musicz
stuff, or avahi) sometimes everything builds, but I get installation
error from kernel modules, for example:

| ERROR: could not open directory
/home/b19406/master/build_mx2/tmp/work/imx28evk-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-image-test/1.0-r0/rootfs/lib/modules/3.7.1:
No such file or directory
| FATAL: could not search modules: No such file or directory

Is any one else facing this kind of issue?

Daiane