[meta-freescale] Problem with shader compiler

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Wed Jan 30 09:09:58 PST 2013

On Wed, January 30, 2013 16:23:28 Bruno CELDRAN wrote:
> Otavio Salvador <otavio at ...> writes:
> > > Which BSP are your refferring for, and where could I download it ?
> >
> > Exactly this one. The 1.1.0. I did not test Qt5 on it yet but Thomas
> > might have more information. Thomas?

I haven't tested 1.1.0 yet ... so many patches to apply ... ;)
Maybe I find some time tomorrow.
  .. if I got it right from the mailing-list all the upsteam patches are
checked in, right?
  .. so if I use repo with '-b master' I just need to repo sync and apply the
meta-fsl-arm patches, right?

> > --
> > Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
> > E-mail: otavio at ...  http://www.ossystems.com.br
> > Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br
>
> I rechecked the filesize of the EGL libraries I was using... and for some
> reasons they were not updated into the root filesystem.
>
> I copied them and I don't get the error again

At the errors are gone :)

> (I don't have any display at
> all but it's another problem).

If this has anything to do with the Qt or it's platform plugin, I would be
interested in the problem as well as the solution :)