[meta-freescale] Problem with shader compiler

Bruno CELDRAN celdran at xap.fr
Wed Jan 30 07:55:22 PST 2013

Otavio Salvador <otavio at ...> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Thomas Senyk
> <thomas.senyk at ...> wrote:
> > We can stop this ...
> > Just got notices that it's known and already fixed in the last BSP release
> > (from Tuesday)
> >

> > Thanks and sorry for the useless buzz :)
> > Greets
> > Thomas
>
> We'll be updating the BSP during this and next week.
>
> --
> Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
> E-mail: otavio at ...  http://www.ossystems.com.br
> Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br

Hi,

I have the same problem with another QT5 opengl program.

I'm using PTXDist 2013.01 system + Oselas 2012.12 Toolchain +
gpu-viv-bin-mx6q-1.1.0.tar.gz from the Freescale LTIB
L3.0.35_1.1.0_121218_source distribution.

Which BSP are your refferring for, and where could I download it ?

Best Regards,

Bruno CELDRAN