[meta-freescale] xf86-video-imxfb-vivante (12.09.01) build break due to dri.h missing... (xserver-xorg with dri, glx support based on gpu-viv*)

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Jan 30 03:05:12 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:44 AM, Shrikant Bobade
<bobadeshrikant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using below oe-core and meta-fsl-arm, master node listed below for
> reference,
>
> I am trying to compile gpu vivante h/w accelration for imx6Q sabrelite
> target.
>
> Initially re-compiled xserver-xorg with  dri and glx support with adding
> "gpu-viv-bin-mx6q_12.09.01.bb" as base support.

I think the v2 of patchset, which I send yestarday, ought to fix this.

Can you give it a try? Keep on mind that you need to apply the three
patches that I sent to OE-Core to extend Xorg flexibility for DRI
support.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br