[meta-freescale] menuconfig isn't working

Jess Sheneberger jsheneberger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:41:57 PST 2013

Thanks for the response, Gary.

When I try:
   bitbake virtual/kernel -c configure

I get:
ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual-kernel'

So when I try this:
   bitbake linux-imx -c configure
it completes without an error, but doesn't appear to show me the UI to
configure the kernel.  The next step:
   bitbake virtual/kernel -c menuconfig
behaves the same as before; another window appears and disappears quickly.
  bitbake linux-imx
Is still running; I'm not sure what it's doing but it hasn't shown me any
UI.